- Conduct behind-the-wheel training for students in Class A vehicles including over the road and skill maneuver training
- Conduct vehicle pre-trip instruction to students
- Conduct air brake instruction to students.
- Maintain required records and written reports on all training activities.
- Attend safety meetings as required.
- Provide a safe and positive training experience for all trainees.
- Prepare written reports for the Class A Director to improve work habits and job productivity.
- Completes training assignments within a specified period of training allotted for each student/employee.
- Conduct DMV classroom training in general knowledge, air brake, Hazmat, Tankers, and other endorsements as requested.
The responsibility for safety is the foundation for our continued success in the school bus transportation industry. This responsibility has been carried out through the continuous efforts of every employee. Our safety record is one of the best in the industry. We encourage each and every truck and bus driver to continue to practice safe driving habits and undergo continuous training.
A 1 Truck Driving School Inc offers commercial driver training for Class A Contact the recruiting team at 1-510-783-6030 for more information about training and employment opportunities.